Hump Day Updates– Sppoooky Fun
Halloween season is my all time favorite and this October I have much spook to celebrate:
1. The ECWC is on the way and I shall be in costume at the dinner as…Zombie Audrey Hepburn! I have a little black dress and make up tips from uber cool Leanne Gagnon, make-up artist extraordinaire.
3. The Evil Within horror anthology will release in two weeks! In it, my first zombie story (are we seeing a theme?) “Dirt Nap” will appear.
4. October 17-22nd is Blog Tour de Force “Masquerade” and I found out who I’ll be in costume as! It’s one of the other authors on tour and nope! Not telling who. The week promises to be a ton of fun for readers and authors, too.
5. The Romancing Your Darkside blog tour continues and along the way I’ve been lucky enough to meet some amazing new book reviewers like Nathiel at The Wolf’s Library, Paula at The Phantom Paragrapher and Holly at Full Moon Bites!
6. AND, last but not least, A Love Soul Deep and Enchanted Moon shall be on shelves soon, too! When? I’ll let you know when I have exact dates. So stay tuned…