“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” -W.B. Yeats

Three Things Thursday…

1. Life threw several curveballs my way this spring (a couple I actually threw at myself. hehe) but I pinky swear that I am working diligently and daily to get both ENCHANTED MOON and STEALING DUSK to you asap. As my way of saying thanks for your ever long and loving patience, I’ll be gifting fans each in ebook form on their release dates. So staaaay tuned. :)

Anyone who wants a sneak peek of ENCHANTED MOON on this blog to tide you over, the password to that post is hotlass.

2. Like Kelly Clarkson sings loud and proud, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” I know we all get large, steaming piles of stress in life. Whatever yours may be, I wish for good, strong arms around you to catch you if you fall. Good, strong arms make all the difference.

3. SWAG? Oh, swag, where art thou? Well, my favorite envelope stuffing pastime got shoved on hold. BUT, word is from my suppliers that we shall be back to go within a couple weeks. So, hang in there all HOT Club HOTees. I’m working on that, too. Lip balms, HOT tags. The works. In the meantime, I send you all a virtual cocktail of your choice and chocolate. Because chocolate makes everything better.

Giant HUGS,

Amber Scott

9 Responses

1. I see a lot of interesting content on your page.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot
    of time, there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly posts in couple
    of seconds, just search in google – k2 unlimited content

July 13, 2014 at 11:49 pm

2. Nicole

still waiting on Stealing Dusk here….its been years since I read the first and I want to re read it, but I’m waiting for the release date and your website only has old info…

June 23, 2014 at 4:58 pm

3. Each of us has our own Thursday. people write…

October 26, 2013 at 3:12 pm

4. very interesting. as always))

July 31, 2013 at 3:03 am

• Really structured and useful information. And everything is clear, thanks. I looked through some posts and must say, they are very interesting. Best regards, essay writer.))

September 26, 2013 at 7:49 am

5. I even do not know what to say… This photos so… so… full of life! They are amzing. Thank you.

July 29, 2013 at 3:31 am

6. Keep it up, wonderful job! Exactly what I had to have.

July 10, 2013 at 6:50 am

7. Laura G

Take your time, were all human and understand!!
    Hope life is better and back on track for you!
    Your books are awesome :-)

Laura G.

August 12, 2012 at 1:50 pm

8. Amanda

I was just wondering I read your fierce dawn book and i have to tell you it was amazing and i keep looking for another but my ? is when is the next book going to be out (if out whats it called) and 2. Any way you could put on B&N I have nook so the only way to get your books are off the PC and thats not always easy for me and paper back is not an option for me my children destroy everything they can and i would die if they destroyed the book :( .. Thank you for the books and cant wait to read more :)

August 10, 2012 at 12:17 pm