I fangirl gushed over Julia Quinn. I got a pic with her!! (To post soon.) I even remembered to tell her that I cried at the end of When He Was Wicked. *sigh* I still get choked up over it.
I dressed as Zombie Audrey Hepburn–so right, so very wrong.
I met and now stalk the awesomely funny Sarah Wendell, of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books, who held up a giant pair of panties in her keynote speech. Her example of our big girl panties. Gotta wear ‘em! Gotta love a gal with guts. I also scored a copy of her book. Sweet!
I got lots o goodies, in fact!
That I am giving away. Cuz I heart you!!
The goodies include:
- Night Veil by Yasmine Galenorn
- Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love
- Everything I Know About Love I Learned From Reading Romance Novels by Sarah Wendell
- Chances Are by Shelli Stevens
- Tsunami Blue by Gayle Ann Williams
- Love is Murder by Allison Brennan
- Plus some HOT Club Swag from me.
Want a shot at these goodies? All you have to do is comment, telling me what you are grateful for this holiday season.
I’m grateful for…YOU!
PS: I’ll draw a winner next Wednesday so share, comment and keep the love alive til then.
PPS: You get double entry if you share this, tell me, or/and are in my secret (sortof) Facebook group, The HOT Club.